Meet Gregory A. Lowe, CFP®
“I believe that our clients would say we truly care about them and that we deliver on our promises. It’s a privilege to get to work with multiple generations of clients and to help our clients have confidence that their goals are attainable.”
As Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Greg oversees the research and portfolio strategy development at Lowe Wealth Advisors. He joined his dad, Harold, at Lowe Wealth Advisors in July 1994 after starting his financial services career with Sun Financial Group in Towson, Maryland.
Greg thrives on community involvement and is honored to have served on numerous boards including the Howard County Chamber of Commerce, Howard Hospital Foundation, and the Howard County Arts Council. He constantly seeks opportunities to empower the community with financial advice and has taught Financial Peace University for over ten years.
- B.S., Accounting, Widener University
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Past Chairman, Howard County Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
Did you know? Greg is a…
- Husband, and Proud Dad to four children.
- Photography Enthusiast who enjoys taking landscape and travel photos.
- Dog Lover with a special affinity for German Shepherds.
- Music Fan who plays guitar.