A diverse team of financial services providers spanning two generations
Lowe Wealth Advisors comprises a team of dedicated, client-centered individuals who bring a diverse perspective on risk management and portfolio management to our independent, fee-based company.
The seed for Lowe Wealth Advisors was sown when Harold A. Lowe and two colleagues founded an independent financial planning company in 1980, which evolved into the founding of the firm now known as Lowe Wealth Advisors.
Harold Lowe’s son, Greg, joined the firm in 1994. He was followed by David Kasten in 2001 and Jennifer Kutchey in 2012. Our team of planners– along with a Chief Investment Officer, and Director of Financial Planning – work together when advising clients so that you receive immediate, professional advice whenever needed.
The Lowe Wealth Advisors team, assisted by our talented support staff, was created to allow for continuity in providing service.
Lowe Wealth Advisors demonstrates our strong commitment to social responsibility through our local volunteer work at organizations such as Maryland SPCA and Habitat for Humanity, as well as our commitment to environmentally conscious business practices.
Quick Facts about Lowe Wealth:
- We have been in business for more than 20 years.
- The clients we serve include individuals and families, business owners and government contractors, physicians, and artists.
- Our Howard County financial services office is located in Columbia, Maryland but we work with clients nationwide, including states such as Maryland, Florida, Tennessee, and Texas.
- We are an independent, fee-based company.
To learn more about our team, please click on the links below:
- Harold A. Lowe, CFP®
- Gregory A. Lowe, CFP®
- Jennifer Kutchey, CFP®
- David L. Kasten, CFP®
- Bradley Williams, Chief Investment Officer
- Joshua Sacks, Director of Financial Planning
- Administrative Team
Please Note: Limitations. The achievement of any professional designation, certification, degree, or license, membership in any professional organization, or any amount of prior experience or success, should not be construed by a client or prospective client as a guarantee that he/she will experience a certain level of results or satisfaction if Lowe is engaged, or continues to be engaged, to provide investment advisory services.