Meet Jennifer Kutchey, CFP®
“As a working mom, I realize how important it is for women’s unique financial stressors to be addressed by their financial planners. My goal is to help women – at all stages of their lives – reduce their anxiety about financial planning.”
As a CFP® at Lowe Wealth Advisors, Jennifer serves as Wealth Manager and Financial Planner. She joined Lowe Wealth Advisors in January 2012 after serving as a Financial Advisor at Alex Brown and Smith Barney. Jennifer’s passion is working with individuals and business owners to develop customized roadmaps for their individual financial success.
- B.S., Business Administration, Towson University
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Employed in the Financial Services Industry since 1998
Did you know? Jen is a…
- Loving wife, and proud Mom to two children.
- Backyard Chicken Keeper in her spare time.
- Coach to daughter’s basketball and soccer teams.