Meet Harold A. Lowe, CFP®, CLU
“I believe trust is essential to the client-planner relationship. It is gratifying to build long-term relationships with clients, and to have helped them achieve financial peace.”
As the founder and president of Lowe Wealth Advisors, Harold has been advising individuals, families, business owners, and physicians for nearly 60 years. His decades of experience have spanned market crashes and booms, leaving him especially equipped to offer top-notch risk management advice. Prior to launching Lowe Wealth Advisors, Harold sold insurance with Sun Life of Canada.
- B.A., Economics, Cum Laude, University of Maryland, College Park
- Certified Financial Planner®
Did you know? Harold is a…
- Proud Granddad to nine grandchildren.
- World Traveler who has visited all seven continents.
- Musician who plays clarinet and tenor saxophone.