Full Speed Ahead
Stress-testing and creating a roadmap for retirement
How much money will you and your spouse need for retirement? How much money will your existing retirement plan generate?
Creating Your Financial Roadmap
Consult a Certified Financial Planner® who can help you develop a roadmap based on these factors:
- How much income your portfolio might generate
- Where to take income from first
- How long your portfolio will last
- When to accept Social Security
- When to obtainlong-term care insurance
- When to obtain life insurance
- How to best allocate your portfolio
- The best payout for your pension
Stress-Testing Your Financial Roadmap
Also include the following in your financial plan:
- Provisions for surprise situations. Plan ahead to prevent income changes, market upsets, and increased inflation from depleting your retirement.
- Regular updates. Update your plan regularly to identify potential roadblocks and develop a plan to avoid them.
Planning ahead for retirement is essential for maintaining your lifestyle post-career. Our interactive approach to financial roadmaps can help you prioritize your goals for today, tomorrow, and beyond.
To learn more about how to financially plan for other life pivot points, click the links below: