Meet Jennifer Kutchey, CFP®
“As a working mom, I realize how important it is for women’s unique financial stressors to be addressed by their financial planners. My goal is to help women – at all stages of their lives – reduce their anxiety about financial planning.”
As a CFP® at Lowe Wealth Advisors, Jennifer serves as Wealth Manager and Financial Planner. She joined Lowe Wealth Advisors in January 2012 after serving as a Financial Advisor at Alex Brown and Smith Barney. Jennifer’s passion is working with individuals and business owners to develop customized roadmaps for their individual financial success.
- B.S., Business Administration, Towson University
- Certified Financial Planner®
- Member, Financial Planning Association
Did you know? Jen is a…
- Proud Mom to two children.
- Certified Spinning Instructor with an affinity for fitness.
- Ballroom Dancer who competed for six years.